Fnt5n-630 Circuit Breaker (630A, 3poles)
|FOB Price:||US $123 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $123/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Packings|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, cash|
- Model NO.: FNT5N-630
- Operation: Manual Type
- Arc-extinguishing Medium: Air
- Structure: MCCB
- Type: Circuit Breaker
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, CE, CCC
- Net Weight: 4.15kgs
- Specification: IEC60947-2
- HS Code: 85362000
- Breaking Capacity: High Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Speed: High-Speed Circuit Breaker
- Installation: Fixed
- Poles Number: 3
- Function: Circuit-Breaker Failure Protection
- Dimension(3p): 140X103.5X205
- Trademark: FONOTO, OEM
- Origin: China
Model No.:FNT5N-630, FNT5H-630, FNT5S-630,FNT5L-630
Brand: FONOTO, OEM service
Frame Size: 630A
Pole number: 3poles
Rated current: 16A, 25A,32A,50A,63A,80A,100A,125A, 160A, 175A, 200A, 225A, 250A, 350A, 400A,500A, 630A
Rated voltage(UE): 690VAC
ICU-415V: 36KA(FNT5N-630), 50KA(FNT5S-630), 70KA(FNT5H-630),120KA(FNT5L-630).
Installation: Fixed type.
Trip Unit: TMD, TMA
Protection: Power distribution system protection, Motor protection
Altitude: 2000m (690VAC)... 5000m(440VAC)
FNT series MOULED CASE CIRCUIT BREAKER (MCCB)
1. FNT series Moulded Case Circuit Breaker(MCCB) is now available as a complete range of moulded case circuit-breakers up to 1600 A.
2. All the circuit-breakers, both three-pole and four-pole, are available in the fixed version; the sizes FNT1,FNT2,FNT3, FNT4 and FNT5 in the plug-in version and FNT4, FNT5, FNT6 and FNT7 in the withdrawable one as well.
3. With the same frame size, the circuit-breakers in the FNT series MCCB, are available with different breaking capacities and different rated uninterrupted currents.
4. Double insulation
FNT series MCCB has double insulation between the live power parts (excluding the terminals) and the front parts of the apparatus where the operator works during normal operation of the installation.
The seat of each electrical accessory is completely segregated from the power circuit, thereby preventing any risk of contact with live parts, and, in particular, the operating mechanism is completely insulated in relation to the powered circuits.
Furthermore, the circuit-breaker has oversized insulation, both between the live internal parts and in the area of the connection terminals.
In fact, the distances exceed those required by the IEC Standards and comply with what is foreseen by the UL 489 Standard.
The operating lever always indicates the precise position of the moving contacts of the circuit-breaker, thereby guaranteeing safe and reliable signals, in compliance with the prescriptions of the IEC 60073 and IEC 60417-2 Standard (I = Closed; O = Open; yellow-green line = Open due to protection trip).
The circuit-breaker operating mechanism has free release regardless of the pressure on the lever and the speed of the operation. Protection tripping automatically opens the moving contacts: to close them again, the operating mechanism must be reset by pushing the operating lever from the intermediate position into the lowest open position.